stds-802-16: P802.16.2a/D4 issued; recirc requested

Nico van Waes has edited a new version (P802.16.2a/D4) of the TG2 draft:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tg2/P802162a_D4.zip

to include the Sponsor Ballot comment resolutions developed by TG2
(chaired by Phil Whitehead) at Session #23:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_03r2.zip (Commentary)
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_03r2.pdf (PDF)

I have submitted these to the IEEE Balloting Center, requesting that
a recirculation begin by Friday:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_05.pdf

One of the two Disapprove voters was satisfied with the comment
resolution and switched to Approve.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>