stds-802-16: publicity regarding 802.16a approval

I have started to see some articles on the web about the approval of
802.16a. I have added them as a special section at the top of the
"What People Are Saying about IEEE 802.16" page:

	http://ieee802.org/16/pub/buzz.html

I'll try to keep this updated. Please let me know of links I missed.

By the way, if you see me quoted in the press, please take those
quotes with a grain of salt. I can't control how my words are
reported. Rest assured that I try to represent a positive and
balanced view. I also provide feedback to journalists where I think
it might help.

Roger