stds-802-16: actions arising out of Session #24: followup

Good people,

Here is a further status update, as I am about to leave the Internet
for a week.

I have gotten almost caught up with Session #24, including filing
almost all the documents. Let me know if you see errors or omissions.

I still need to tally up the attendance lists and then update the
membership roster. I haven't been able to handle this because I left
the attendance books in Colorado when I went to Japan. I expected to
be back in Denver last week, but I couldn't get there due to bad
weather.

Everything else on the list below is basically as I reported it then,
with one exception. Namely, we thought we'd need one more P802.16.2a
recirc, but we didn't; that's because we learned on Tuesday that the
final Disapprove voter had switched to Approve. Monday was a RevCom
"Early Consideration" deadline, so I scrambled to assemble a RevCom
submittal and turned it in, hoping that RevCom would accept it a
half-day late. I have not heard whether they will, but I consider the
submittal to be complete; we only need to see whether it is
considered for approval in April or in June. I haven't had time to
post the full submittal documentation yet.

Cheers!

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>