stds-802-16: Call for Contributions for Project P1802.16.3

Task Group C has issued a "Call for Contributions: 10-66 GHz Radio
Conformance Test (RCT) Specification supporting IEEE Standard 802.16:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/C3/docs/1802163-03_01.pdf
This solicits input on the topic of PAR 1802.16.3. The deadline is 8
May 2003 (the Thursday before Session #25).

Regards,

Roger