stds-802-16: forwarded questions regarding 802.16

[Forwarded for a non-subscriber.]

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 22:58:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Shahid Parvez <spb268@yahoo.com>

Dear sir,
     I'm an Engineering student doing a project
on802.16. I'm trying to implement the Convergence
Sublayer  on MAC.
I have come up with a few doubts. I would be glad to
receive some help. My doubts:
  1) Where are the classifiers and the PHS rules stored
  2) why is Validation or verification (PHSV) needed
  3) Where can we get Protocol Destination port number
and Protocol Source Port Numbers which are
classifiers.
  4) When can we have change of service
  5) How do we map QoS requirements of IP to 802.16
specifications

Please reply me back to spb268@yahoo.com
  thank you