stds-802-16: Response from ISTO to IEEE 802 regarding BWIF

You may recall that, at Session #24, the 802.16 approved a letter to
the IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization and requested
that it be issued by IEEE 802. The IEEE 802 SEC approved the request
and issued the letter.

Today, I have received and posted a response from ISTO, forwarded to
me by IEEE 802 Chair Paul Nikolich:

	Response from ISTO to IEEE 802 regarding BWIF (IEEE L802.16-03/05)
	http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-03_05.pdf

I expect to be doing some followup with Paul. Let me know if you have
any comments.

Roger