stds-802-16: results of Letter Ballot #11 (on P802.16d/D1) {URL fixed}

Letter Ballot #11 is now closed. The result was 40 Approve / 12
Disapprove. For details, see the report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgd/ballot11/report11.html

116 comments were received:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_18.zip

These comments will need to be resolved at Session #25, with a
recirculation to follow.

I'll be issuing a call for reply comments.

Roger