stds-802-16: 802.16 Vice Chair Election at Session #26

IEEE 802.16 Vice Chair Carl Eklund has resigned his position,
effective at the end of Session #26.

Therefore, at Session #26, the IEEE 802.16 Working Group will hold a
special election to fill the Vice Chair position through the
remainder of the unexpired term (through the end of the March 2004
Plenary).

This election will be on the agenda for Session #26 Opening Plenary
on the afternoon of Monday, 21 July 2003. The process will be as
described in the "IEEE 802.16 Working Group Officer Election Process":
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_26.pdf

This is a new document that I have posted today. It is a revision of
the previous process (IEEE 802.16-02/09). The main difference is that
it  accounts for special elections, which were not included in the
previous version. While I was editing, I clarified a few ambiguities.

If you are also interested in being a candidate, please let the
reflector know as soon as possible. I'll be happy to discuss the
position with you.

Regards,

Roger
--