stds-802-16: Reminder: Recirculation #11a Deadline is Tomorrow

Remember that the Recirc #11a deadline is tomorrow (AOE).

We have received comments from three people, but we have input from
only one of the Disapprove voters. I particularly urge the 11
remaining Disapprove voters to submit a ballot so that the Working
Group gets appropriate feedback regarding the resolution of the
binding comments.

Roger