From: owner-stds-802-16@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Jonathan Labs
Sent: 15 July 2003 15:16
To: 'Ron Murias'; stds-802-16@ieee.org; 'Roger B. Marks'
Subject: RE: stds-802-16: RS encode example

Actually, Ron, I worked through the example for the RS encoder, which Leo
refered to, and I found that what was given in the P802.16a/D7-2002 document
on p. 159 to be correct.  I did get the same parity byte information.

What was incorrect was the interleaving example, for which a correction has
already been included in the P802.16d/d2 draft.

Jon