stds-802-16: Chet Shirali

Dear 802.16 Participants:

I regret to inform you of the death of Chet Shirali, a former 802.16
member. I learned of this yesterday in a note from Chet's wide, Deepa
Shirali.

Chet attended 15 sessions of the 802.16 Working Group and its
predecessor study group. His last 802.16 meeting was in May 2001. He
was an active participant in the development of the original IEEE Std
802.16 project as well as the followup 2-11 GHz work, co-authoring
many contributions.

I will draft a sympathy note to Deepa Shirali for review at the
Friday WG Closing Plenary meeting.

Roger