stds-802-16: Approval of the Project P802.16-REVd

Paul Nikolich
18 Bishops Lane
Lynnfield, MA 01940
paul.nikolich@att.net

Re: P802.16-REVd - Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks
-  Part 16: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems

Dear Paul:

I am pleased to inform you that on 11 September 2003 the IEEE-SA
Standards Board approved the above referenced project until 31
December 2006.  A copy of the file can be found on our website at
http://standards.ieee.org/board/nes/projects/802-16-REVd.pdf.

Now that your project has been approved, please forward a roster of
participants involved in the development of this project.  This
request is in accordance with the IEEE-SA Operations Manual, Clause
5.1.2f under Duties of the Sponsor which states:

"Submit annually to the IEEE Standards Department an electronic
roster of individuals participating on standards projects"

For your convenience, an Excel spreadsheet for your use has been
posted on our website at
http://standards.ieee.org/guides/par/roster.xls.  Please forward this
list to me via e-mail at j.haasz@ieee.org no later than 9 December
2003.

Please visit our website, IEEE Standards Development Online
(http://standards.ieee.org/resources/development/index.html), for
tools, forms and training to assist you in the standards development
process.  Also, we strongly recommend that a copy of your draft be
sent to this office for review prior to the final vote by the working
group to allow for a quick review by editorial staff before sponsor
balloting begins.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at
732-562-6367 or by email at j.haasz@ieee.org.

Sincerely,

Jodi Haasz
Program Manager
International Stds Programs and Governance
Standards Activities
Phone +1 732 562 6367
FAX +1 208 460 5300
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org