stds-802-16: IEEE 802.15 Millimeter Wave Interest Group

Here is an 802.15 announcement, for your information.

Although I disagree with the statement "Interest groups are the first step in the creation of a standard.", I do think that there is the potential for this activity to evolve into a standardization project.

Roger