stds-802-16: release of P802.16-REVd/D2

I would like to announce the release of a new draft,
P802.16-REVd/D2-2003 ("Draft IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan
Area Networks - Part 16: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless
Access Systems"):
	<http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216-REVd_D2.zip>

This is the second draft revision of IEEE Stds 802.16, 802.16a, and
802.16c, based on the comment resolutions completed at Session #28

Bob Nelson worked hard to produce this 806 page document, spending
many, many hours. Bob stepped in when Itzik was unable to help due to
a family health issues. I send thanks to Bob on behalf of the Working
Group. We are very lucky to have such dedicated and expert volunteers.

Later today, I'll announce Working Group Recirc Ballot #13a,
reviewing the comment resolutions behind this draft.

NOTE: The draft is a large file: 4.0 MB ZIPed (8.8 MB when you unZIP).

Roger