Re: [STDS-802-16] What happened to the stds-802-16 subject header?

Eric,

In IEEE's new listserv-based email reflector, each subscriber can
choose whether or not to have the tag attached to the subject line of
each reflector to which they subscribe.

Given the confusion, I have just turned it on for everyone on the
list. I've also made it the default option for new subscribers.

To adjust your subscription options, use:
        http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa

By the way, listserv capitalizes all letters in subject tags.

Roger