From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jacobsen, Eric
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 11:41 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: What happened to the stds-802-16 subject header?

Itzik, all,

For some reason the 802.16 reflector traffic is no longer adding the
stds-802-16 header in the subject line.  I agree with Itzik that this
makes it difficult to filter the traffic, and defeats the sorting rules
in mail handlers.  If the server can be adjusted to add a suitable
subject header the 802.16 traffic won't be as subject to deletion by
spam filters, etc., in many of our in-boxes.

Cheers,

Eric Jacobsen
Minister of Algorithms
Intel Corporation