[STDS-802-16] LE Ad-hoc - 2.4GHz BS-BS Interference

Hi All,

Here are the results for 2.4GHz needed separation between
 Base Stations (no co-ordination):

1. Adjacent channel interferer:
 - For omni antennae, 3.2km;
 - For directional antennae: 15.8km.

These results are almost 4 time worse than for 5.8GHz, due to
Tx power increase by 5dB (max. 25dBm instead of 20dBm) and
 propagation loss decrease by 7.7dB.

2. Co-channel interferer:
 - More than 120km (due to earth curvature more than 60km
 is below the horizon).

3. The interference level for co-located BSs, adjacent channel,
 is -62dBm.

Kind Regards,

Marianna