From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Itzik Kitroser
Sent: 02 April 2004 12:15
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] comment submission format for P802.16-REVd
recirc

David,

The problems that you have pointed out comes from the Delta creation
process:
- The automatic delta process does not mark changes inside figures/tables,
but presents each changed table/figure as two tables/figures (the new after
the old), and advance the auto numbering for both (that should explain the
numbering and referencing issues)
- Regarding figure 1, it exists as hidden in D4, I didn't manage to get rid
of it when I issued D4.

The main problem of working with the clean version, is that the sponsor
ballot members are using the delta document as baseline.

Itzik.