From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Mary Chion
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 12:09 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] question on OFDMA-based periodic ranging

Yigal,

Thanks for the clarification. For non-OFDMA based periodic ranging, when T4 times out, MAC is re-initialized and the frequency of periodic ranging is controled by BS using T27. For OFDMA based period ranging, it seems to be not too appropriate to use the same T4 timer for periodic ranging timer. Should we define a new timer for OFDMA periodic ranging?

Thanks.

Mary