[STDS-802-16] UPDATE: Revised Comments for IEEE P802.16-REVd/D4

THE COMMENT FILE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 20r4. THE 20r3 VERSION IS DEFECTIVE.

Roger

The deadline for revised IEEE P802.16-REVd/D4 comments has passed.
The data is available here:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_20r4.zip

The revised comments are in the fields "Recommendation", "Proposed
Resolution", "Reason for Recommendation", and "Recommendation by".

We also received a number of new and revised contributions. I've
filed most of these on the TGd web page. I'll catch up with the last
three soon.

The Ballot Resolution Committee (BRC) will now begin considering each
of these proposals. Each member may vote either "Accept" or "Reject"
on each revised comment. See the procedure document for details.

I will email the voting instructions to the BRC separately (I've had
some technical difficulties, but I have a backup plan). In the
meantime, I suggest that you carefully review the database and begin
discussing the final comments with your colleagues as you deem
appropriate.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA