[STDS-802-16] Resolution of comment 332

Title: Re: [STDS-802-16] Reply Comments for IEEE P802.16-REVd

BRC Members,

Based on the voting results, the decision to resolve issues regarding “11.7.3 IP management mode” are still on the floor. Comment 332 which was an attempt on my part to restore the original definition of the parameter only received a 65.8% approval rating. Comment 336 from Vladimir observes that the current definitions of “11.7.3 IP management mode” and “11.7.2 SS management support” are essentially equivalent and one (11.7.3) should be deleted. It received a 65.6% vote for acceptance. Other comments on the same section were rejected.

Since both comments agree that the current text is broken, I would like to assure that some action is taken to repair it. As a result,

I welcome comments from anyone (particularly those that voted to reject 332) with suggestions for modifications to the proposed resolution text that would allow it to reach 75% acceptance. Alternately, if there is sufficient support for deleting the parameter, that’s OK too.

Thanks

Bob