Re: [STDS-802-16] Resolution of comment 332

PS
At this point, philosophical discussions regarding the SMC are not
productive.
The scope of this particular comment (and its sibling 336) does not
allow us to affect the current definition of SMC within the standard.
The decision we can make is whether or not an SS has the ability to
signal to the BS that it will not be using the SMC once initialization
has been completed.

Again, the current document text is broken. How do we fix it: accept
some version of 332 to keep the capability adopted by the task group at
Albuquerque (by at least 75%); or delete the TLV so the SMC once
established during initialization remains active and consuming some
(probably small) amount of MAC resources although remaining unused.