[STDS-802-16] Bus pick-up at HK airport

At the website on Session #31 (http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31/), I
found an announcement regarding bus pick-up arrangements btw Hong Kong
airport and the on-site hotel:

"ZTE will provide bus pick-ups and drop-offs between Hong Kong
International Airport and Crowne Plaza Hotel on designated travel
dates."

Can anybody tell me the details of the ZTE's bus arrangement? I tried to
find it myself, but I failed.

Thank you,

Jeong
--
Moo Ryong Jeong, Ph. D
DoCoMo Communications Laboratories USA, Inc.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this e-mail and
any attachment to it and may be covered by existing non-disclosure or
confidentiality agreements. If you are not the addressee (or authorized
to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to
anyone any information contained in this e-mail.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail
and delete it from your system. Thank you very much.