[STDS-802-16] update on P802.16-REVd Sponsor Ballot status

I'd like to remind everyone of where we stand in P802.16-REVd status.

We have the following key deadlines ahead:

*May 4: Deadline for revised comments
*May 5: Revised comments posted.
*May 7: Deadline for change of vote by BRC members on revised comments.
*May 10: P802.16-REVd/D5 completed by editor.
*May 14: Second 15-days recirc opens
*May 14: P802.16-REVd/D5 submitted for RevCom approval

If the second recirc is clean, then the standard will be set for
approval on June 24.

If the second recirc forces a third recirc, then the next chance to
approve the standard is September 23. However, we don't need to wait
that long to complete our work. If do we need a third recirc, I will
encourage us to make sure that the third recirc is the last one, so
we can submit the final draft ASAP (in June, probably). If we make
more changes as a result of the second recirc, we once again open up
the possibility of objections in the third recirc, which would lead
to a fourth recirc. This work will come to an end after the BRC
decides to stop changing the draft. I encourage the BRC to make this
decision as soon as possible.

I order to minimize the need for new comments in the second recirc,
I'd like you to review the currently approved comments for
consistency. If you find problems of basic ambiguity or
inconsistency, I suggest that you send me an additional comment for
inclusion in the final voting round. I won't consider any new
content, but I'll consider including simple fixes of plainly broken
content.

Roger