Re: [STDS-802-16] update on P802.16-REVd Sponsor Ballot status

I agree with Naftali's suggestion. So, regarding, IEEE 802.16 Working
Group Recirculation Ballot #14a,
        http://ieee802.org/16/arc/802-16list2/msg01304.html
the deadline is extended until 10 May AOE.

I've updated the ballot submission form:
        http://ieee802.org/16/tge/ballot14/ballotform14a.html

Please note that I have altered the comment submission process:
comments are to be uploaded to the server rather than delivered by
email.

The comments will be posted on 11 May; reply comments will be due on
15 May AOE.

Roger