From: owner-stds-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Yigal Leiba
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 5:04 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] my recommendations on comment resolution
voting

I would like to propose adding to that list comment #159.
Although I appreciate the good intention behind the comment of
clarifying
the different OFDMA permutations, the comment tries to modify text that
at
least in part is obsolete, loses some of the clarifications that where
made
by other comments (#160, #161), and wrongly defines the term 'zone'.

Yigal