[STDS-802-16] Wireless Broadband Task Force of U.S. FCC Requests Comments

Folks,

The U.S. FCC's Wireless Broadband Access Task Force
<<http://www.fcc.gov/wbatf>http://www.fcc.gov/wbatf> has requested
comments, with a deadline of June 3.

The 802.18 TAG, meeting this week near Anaheim, CA, USA, plans to
prepare comments. Carl is inviting 802.16 to prepare input for them
by Wednesday of this week.

We have no formal process to do this, but we can submit something
informally. It would be helpful to have it coordinated.

Personally, I am extremely busy this week. Does anyone want to
volunteer to coordinate comments?

Roger