From: Itzik Kitroser [mailto:itzikk@RUNCOM.CO.IL]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 8:53 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] DLFP and HFDD

Baraa,

If I remember correctly (and now all the details of standard are a big
mess in my head), then we had a comment that clarified this issue.
Anyway, the BS should avoid giving UL allocations to a specific SS,
which overlaps with DL PDUs to same SS.
Therefore, an SS receiving an UL allocation may assume that there is no
awaiting DL PDU during the same time period.

Regards,
Itzik.