[STDS-802-16] Results of IEEE P802.16-REVd Recirc #2

The P802.16-REVd Recirc #2 balloting period has closed.

The good news is that we are down to one Disapprove voter (Nico van
Waes). He submitted one Technical Binding comment, which was a
reiteration of a previous comment.

The bad news is that we received a total of 171 comments.
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_30.zip

The following show the members of the Sponsor Ballot Group who
submitted comments, along with the number of comments:

Tal Kaitz                2
Itzik Kitroser          11
Yigal Leiba             44
Cor van de Water         3
Nico van Waes            1

I received additional comments from other individuals who do not
belong to the Sponsor Ballot Group:

Raja Banerjea            3
Changhoi Koo            68
Lalit Kotecha           14
Wonil Roh               25

We will now move on to an on-line comment resolution process in which
the members of the Ballot Resolution Committee will be the Members of
the IEEE 802.16 Working Group. I will provide details in a few days.
Expect the decision-making process to be quick.

For those of you who are wondering where this leaves us: we have met
the RevCom conditions for D5 to be approved as an IEEE standard on 24
June. If we reject all of these comments, no further recirculation
will be necessary. However, we also have the option to accept
comments, produce draft D6, open a third recirculation, and remove D5
from the June RevCom agenda.

Roger