Re: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Harmonization Adhoc kickoff

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Harmonization Adhoc kickoff
Anyone planning a F2F meeting has to convince my wife first.

DJ

From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Iyer, Prakash
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:13 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Harmonization Adhoc kickoff

Itzik - I agree with you that the short timeframe and travel budgets are issues for many in the TG. We can discuss during one of our telecons next week and make a determination as to whether an interim F2F makes sense or not based on group feedback. In fact, if we can reach consensus over email and telecons, then I reckon it would be the preferred path for most folks.
Rgds.
-Prakash