From: Jeff Zhuang [mailto:zhuang@labs.mot.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:48 AM
To: Kiernan, Brian G.; Zhu, Peiying [CAR:DP13:EXCH]; STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Cc: Jeff Zhuang
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [PREAMBLE] Preamble Ad-Hoc group (new upload)

Dear Peiying and the preamble group,

The contribution entitled "GCL-based preamble design for 1024,512, and
128 FFT sizes in the OFDMA PHY layer" was able to be uploaded as the
server is back online.  The official number is "C80216e-04_241".
Feedback is always appreciated.

Also, has anyone had any problem to open "C80216e-04_188"?  Some of the
equations cannot be displayed.  Peiying, has the group decided the time
and schedule of tomorrow's conference call yet?  I guess you will send
out all the information today, right?  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jeff Zhuang
Motorola