Re: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Logistics and agenda for 8/2 telecon

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] 7/26 Telecon agenda; inventory of comments/contribs

Prakash,

Thank you for the response.

I'll be happy if the time will be shifted such that participants from Europe/Israel will be able to attend.

In addition, I would recommend the method done before of sharing the inconvenience between the partners, i.e. interleave between PM and AM.

Therefore, I recommend that next call will be around PM hours in Europe/Israel.

Regards,

Itzik.