[STDS-802-16] [MAINT] Comments to be considered as presubmitted to Maintenance TG

Lalit,

Itzik has compiled both kinds of comments into a database. I've
posted this as "Comments to be considered as presubmitted in response
to IEEE 802.16maint-04/01":
        IEEE 802.16maint-04/02
        http://ieee802.org/16/maint/docs/80216maint-04_02.zip

Regarding your question (2) below, please note that there is no
presumption that  comments ruled out of scope for P802.16e are within
the scope of the corrigendum project.

Roger