[STDS-802-16] unsubscribe

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle
unsubscribe, please!
----- Original Message -----
From: Jiho Jang
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Fwd: [STDS-802-16] [PREAMBLE] reasonings for OMI

Hi, Yigal:

The biggest reason for OMI is to meet the Sprint's requirement, as I said in the 'Preamble_Adhoc_OMI_reasoning.doc'.

The requirement by Sprint is that the system is operated as frequency reuse 3 but each segment uses the whole bandwidth and the adjacent segments uses different FA. In that case, the O-FUSC or FUSC is better than the PUSC in terms of spectral efficiency. When comparing the O-FUSC and the PUSC with all subchannels, the O-FUSC is superior to the PUSC with all subchannels in terms of performance (SIR and diversity gain).

Consequently, we insist that the OMI should be put in the standard for flexible operation according to the requirement by service providers.

Regards,

Jiho

sec_logo.gif Jiho Jang (Ph. D)

NTP Development Team (System Lab. 2)