From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Jung-Won Kim
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 2:30 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Polling for next telecon

Dear all:

I prefer the option #1 & #2.

Thanks.

Jung-Won Kim

Jung-Won Kim, Ph.D.

Senior Engineer

NTP System Lab. 1

Telecommunication Systems Division

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

Office:   +82-31-279-3356

Mobile:  +82-10-9530-3356

Email: jungwon74.kim@samsung.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Iyer, Prakash
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 1:16 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org

Since we did not get through some contributions on our call today and given that some contribs are close to consensus but not quite (e.g. SHO/FBSS, MBS etc.), I propose we have another telecon during the weeek of reply comments. Alternatives are:

Option 1 - Thursday, 8/19 8 PM - 11 PM US Pacific time - gives more time to edit but perhaps too early in the reply comments process

or

Option 2 - Monday, 8/23, 8 PM - 11 PM US Pacific time - too close to end of reply comments period

or

Option 3 - Monday 8/23, 6 AM - 9 AM US Pacific time - probably a good compromise but some folks find this slot inconvenient

I would suggest that we pick option #3.

If you do not agree, then reply on the reflector with an alternate slot. No response implies agreement with option #3.

-Prakash