From: owner-stds-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Iyer, Prakash
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:51 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Logistics for 8/19 telecon

OK, we ended up with majority supporting Option 1 or Option 3. Clearly, we need to wait a bit longer for reply comments to trickle in before we tackle many of the contributions that have either been tagged as consensus or ones that are still being harmonized (like SHO/FBSS, MBS etc.). So here's what I suggest:

* Per Option 1, have a telecon tonight for folks to discuss contributions that that are relatively new. Specific contributions I have in mind are:

- Nextel.Contr.FastPagingand BroadcastUpdateIndication.ver3.pdf

- Short Data Burst Support for Sleep Mode MSS.pdf

- Fast DCD_UCD synchronization for sleep mode MSS.pdf

- Enhanced initial ranging and BW request ranging.pdf
Based on discussions, the group can determine if consensus is feasible. However, we will only make a final go / no-go decision on tagging them as consensus on Monday.

I may not be able to attend the telecon tonight so would appreciate if someone would volunteer to steer the discussions, take notes and publish minutes.

Telecon bridge for 8/19 (Thursday), 8 PM - 11 PM is as follows:
Dial In Number: 916-356-2663
Bridge: 2
Passcode: 5263580

* Have a second telecon per option 3 on Monday at 6 AM US Pacific time
Bridge details will be posted shortly.

-Prakash