[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Re: [STDS-802-16] [PREAMBLE] Aug 16 Preamble Ad-Hoc group CC sum mary

Title: Message

Hi, all:

I have simulated the initial synchronization performance with the current preamble structure.

Unfortunately, my simulation results show different from that of Runcom's.

For example,

In ITU-A channel, shadowing factor=2dB,

miss probability=24.6%, false alarm probability=12.3%, detection probability=63.1%

Therefore, we need more simulations for verification of Runcom's results.

Regards,

Jiho

sec_logo.gifJiho Jang (Ph. D)

NTP Development Team (System Lab. 2)