Re: [STDS-802-16] Draft PAR for 802.16h (License-exempt coexisten ce)

Shankar,

The pointes raised by you were discussed during the Seoul meeting and Phil
 response reflects very well our understanding. Supplementary, the SG for
 LE Coexistence shall address coexistence, not data transmission in LE bands.

Phil made an interesting point here: the Nomadic service can be bundled
 with the Fix one, as the user terminal is "stationary while in use" - see
ITU-R F.1399.

These two applications cover probably the existing LE market, and in the
same time give a good focus for the target to be achieved in the first phase.

The coexistence between full mobile systems is a difficult problem. I would
 first address that in licensed bands, the regulatory solutions being too hard
 to implement (see the 2.6GHz masks when the operators complaint about
 mutual interference).

Regards,

Mariana