Re: [STDS-802-16] subchannel is a 1 dimension or 2 dimension allocation unit?

Title: subchannel is a 1 dimension or 2 dimension allocation unit?

Hi, all

Since we already have “slot” as a unit of 48 data subcarrier, it would be better

if we confine the usage of “subchannel”, only to divide subcarriers in “1-dim” frequency domain.

If not, we still have confusion in using “subchannel offset” related with this issue.

Then, we need to replace “subchannel” – which is used to represent a group of 48 data subcarrier in the text – with “slot”.

è Examples: pp. 572 “The subchannel slot is constructed from 6 uplink tiles”

We also need to replace “slot” – which is used to represent subcarrier division in “1-dim” frequency domain – with “subchannel”.

è Examples: pp. 621 “3. Starting Logical Slot Subchannel offset = 6” (Using subchannel offset value of 6 for initialization vector

of randomizer, we could obtain the exact same result as in the example. Of course the example is not entirely correct as somebody

already mentioned in the corrigenda group)

If I am wrong, please anyone correct me.

Jungnam