Re: [STDS-802-16] Concerns regarding leftover comment resolution

I agree with Carl that, if a comment with a vague remedy is accepted,
then the editor is authorized to create any solution within the
specified bounds. This will, as Carl notes, be subject to review
during recirc.

Where is disagree with Carl is that I wouldn't encourage people to
accept comments that will put the editor in a difficult situation. An
alternative is to reject the comment and then submit a specific
remedy in the BRC recirc.

Roger