From: csyoon@etri.re.kr [mailto:csyoon@etri.re.kr]
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:32 PM
To: Roger B. Marks; STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: Johnston, Dj; brian.kiernan@interdigital.com
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Concerns regarding leftover comment resolution

Dear Roger and DJ,

I found some mistakes in database on leftover comments (IEEE 802.16-04/75).

Two comments (Comment #1028-Contribution 511r1 & Comment #1027 - Contribution 512r1) are already resolved ones during the session #34 (17 Nov. Thursday Morning MAC session chaired by David Johnston; Sungcheol Chang presented these contributions.) and these comments were accepted without no objections.

So, I insist on that these comments should not be treated as leftover items.

These shall be considered as resolved ones (i.e., accepted).

Thanks,

Chulsik Yoon