Folks,

When the ad hoc group on ITU-R liaisons met at
Session #34, one of its tasks was to follow up
IEEE L802.16-04/14:
        http://ieee802.org/16/arc/802-16list2/msg02250.html

The WG passed the following motion: "To task the
ITU-R Liaison Official, José Costa, working with
the ad hoc ITU-R liaison group active at Session
#34, to draft a contribution to ITU-R JTG 6-8-9
on the topic described in IEEE L802.1604/14. The
WG Chair is authorized to submit the document to
the IEEE 802 Executive Committee for  approval by
email ballot, with the intent to submit to ITU-R
as an IEEE contribution."

The draft contribution is now posted:
        http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-04_42.pdf

Before I submit it to the 802 EC, however, I'd
like to ask for your review and comments. Please
respond by Friday 17 December AOE.

Roger