[STDS-802-16] revising the 802.16e BRC schedule

Folks,

The 802.16e recirculation is running late. I've been trying to reach
Brian to work out revised schedule, but I haven't been able get him.

I learned a couple of days ago that the editing work is running
behind. We had planned to have D5a available for the Ballot
Resolution Committee (BRC) recirc, to run from Dec 10-31. Ron is now
estimating Dec 22 for the draft. The work is very extensive and
difficult.

In principle, we don't really need the draft to proceed with the BRC
recirc. The process is really just a review of the comment
resolutions; only those comment resolutions will be in scope.
However, people usually find it very helpful to see the draft during
their review. That's why we are waiting.

I have put together a revised schedule:
        http://ieee802.org/16/tge/schedule.html

It shows a BRC recirc from 23 December - 9 January. Given the
importance of the reply comment period, I don't think we can extend
this period any later.

By the way, on the schedule, I've also sketched out a few alternative
endings to the process, depending on how things may turn out.

Roger