[STDS-802-16] ***extension of contribution deadline for P802.16e/D5a BRC Recirculation***

Folks,

Brian and I have received some requests for a deadline extension in
the P802.16e/D5a BRC Recirculation. We are hesitant to offer an
extension, because we don't want to further cut back the reply
comment phase. We believe that a reply comment period is vital to
successful comment resolution at Session #35.

While we are not extending the deadline for comments, I am hereby
announcing a one-day extension, until 11 January AOE, of
contributions that accompany a comment.

Here are the rules: If your comment references a contribution that
won't be available at the comment deadline, refer to the contribution
by number, including the specific revision number of the contribution
to follow, and state in the comment that it will be uploaded by 11
January AOE.

For example, "Incorporate changes documented in IEEE C802.16e-05/XXr1
(to be uploaded by 11 January AOE)".

I will be compiling and posting the Commentary database of submitted
comments as soon as I can following the 10 January AOE deadline.
People will be able to begin reviewing this database on 11 January.

Roger