[STDS-802-16] Corrected Comments received in Call for Comments on Working Document from Maintenance Task Group

In response the announcement allowing submitters to correct their comments
on the Working Document from the Maintenance Task Group, 20 people have
submitted corrected comments.  These comments have been integrated into the
original Comment Report on the Working Document and are available in IEEE
80216maint-05/01r1:

                http://ieee802.org/16/maint/docs/80216maint-05_01r1.zip

The breakdown of the comments are:

-- 8 comments are the resolved comments from that last meeting that have yet
to be implemented into the Working document
-- 42 comments are the comments submitted on time with the correct reference
-- 100 comments are the comments originally submitted with the incorrect
reference and are marked 'Late'
-- 2 comments are commetns submitted late with the correct reference and are
also marked 'Late'

Jon