[STDS-802-16] Session #37 Registration Now Open!

On-line registration is now open for IEEE 802.16 Session #37 (2-5 May 2005 in Sorrento, Italy).
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37/reg.html

Because it falls fairly soon after Session #36, you need to begin looking ahead to May. Note that the preregistration deadline is April 4.

The registration forms look like those we have used for recent interim sessions. However, the back-end processing is completely different. For instance, real-time error checking is done, and you will receive a customized confirmation page when you submit the form. Also, a registration list will be updated in real time. I'd appreciate your comments on the software. I plan to extend the method to some of the other forms used in the Working Groip. I thank Nikhil Goel, who developed the template with a script to handle the attendance books at Session #35.

Don't forget to reserve your hotel rooms for Sorrento. I suggest you do this soon. For instructions, and further details, see the Session #37 web page:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA