[STDS-802-16] a question on UGS

Dear all,

I have a question on UGS.

After reading the 802.16-2004 document, I come to the understanding

suppose we want to set up a voice conversation over 802.16-2004,  in every frame (let us assume

the frame duration is 10 ms)  where a downlink burst or an uplink burst for

that conversation is assigned, the assignment(s) has/have to be signified through DL_MAP and UL_MAP,

there isn't a way to make a "permanent" assignment for that conversation, so the assignments don't have to

be specifed each time in DL_MAP or UL_MAP. Is my understanding correct?

Weidong