From: wujianjun [mailto:wujianjun@HUAWEI.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:01 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] a question on UGS

I think if the CID of DL_MAP/UL_MAP is traffic connection CID, not Basic CID,
maybe the UGS service connection's resource allocation can appear only one times when
the UGS service connection resouce is not changed.

because when the resource allocation of DL_MAP/UL_MAP aim at SS, you can not insure
only one UGS service connection as to this SS.

Best Regards,
Wujianjun
Huawei technologies Co.,Ltd
phone:+86-21-68644808-24717
mobile:+86-21-13818172348
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is
intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or
email immediately and delete it!