[STDS-802-16] [NETMAN][LM] Update

Hello, All

A vote was conducted to accept the following contributions to LM Ad Hco
output:
1) Backbone network HO procedures and Inter-base station message formats
Jianjun(Alen) Wu, Zhibin Lin (For LM Ad Hoc Comment)
2)  Announcement of De-registered MS.doc
Aeran Youn et al
3) Idle Mode Backbone Procedures
Beomjoon Kim et al. (For discussion in LM Ad-Hoc)
4) Backbone procedures for non-contention based association
Beomjoon Kim et al. (For discussion in LM Ad-Hoc)

The following votes I received so far:
To approve the contribution (2),(3),(4)
- Kiseon Ryu
- Jin Lee
- Aeran Youn
- Ronny Kim

Activity of voters was very low: only authors of contributions voted in
favor of
their contributions.

We certainly have not enough time to review the contributions, so have no
choice
but offer all approved contributions to NETMAN for further consideration.

Contribution "Comments on backbone messages for handover and idle mode
operations"
by Hyoung Kyu Lim, Hyunjeong Kang, Jungje Son, Changhoi Koo was sent by
authors to me 3-Mar-2005;
I decided to upload it to NETMAN page and to call for comments. Please
submit your votes.

Authors of contributions 2) - 4), please reformat them, into format required
at 802.16
and resubmit.

Thank you

Vladimir

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com