[STDS-802-16] =?gb2312?B?u9i4tA==?=:[STDS-802-16] [NETMAN][LM] Update

Dear Vladimir and all,

Yes, I agree to approve this contribution as LM Ad Hoc output:1) Backbone network HO procedures and Inter-base station message formats.

I think we shall be careful with legacy messages from D.2 but not just copy and paste them to 802.16g. For my understanding, some legacy messages were defined based on the assumption that the network architecture is full distributed. They assume there were no other network element like ASN GW besides BS, so every informations are exchanged between two BSs directly. As NCMS has been introduced, some messages are no longer suitable. For examp
le, "I Am Host" looks very strange now. I think there are better ways, and "I am host" shall be removed.
And if "I am host" is no longer necessary, the mechanism introduced in "Anouncement of De-registered MS" is also unnecessary.

Regards
Lin Zhibin, Wu Jianjun